• Vergroot lettergrootte
  • Standaard lettergrootte
  • Verklein lettergrootte
Home Kwaliteit Kwaliteit volgens W. Edwards Deming
Kwaliteit volgens W. Edwards Deming

citaat

In only 6% of the situations where something goes wrong, it can directly be assigned to a person. In the other 94% it is due to the system where this person was acting

W. Edwards Deming

Laatst aangepast op woensdag, 25 november 2020 06:24  

There are three constants in life... change, choice and principles.

Stephen Covey

Banner

Archief

Lean boeken top 5

(maart 2016)
Banner
Banner
Banner
Banner
Banner

We hebben 297 gasten online
Artikelen

failure meet customer expectations systems process edwards deming

Banner
Banner

 Omdenken Berthold Gunster

Omdenken
Ja-maar
Berthold Gunster

Bij Managementboek

Lean boekentips

Lean Practitioner & Lean Expert
mindset, skill set & tool set
H.C. Theisens

Bij Bol.com | Managementboek

Banner